Here Comes 2013

It's amazing to me how fast time can fly! 
So much has happened this year. I have met so many new people and I have learned so much. It has really been a roller coaster ride from start to finish. I am so grateful for all of the magical things that keep happening. I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store! I know one thing for sure, I am going to be a busy girl next year! 

    My first show of the year is a boutique show at Hilary's Vanity. I was lucky enough to met Hilary at a show I did in Long Beach in early December. She designs Steampunk and Gothic clothing. She thought some of my jewelry designs would be a perfect fit, so I am heading to Chatsworth, CA on January 5th! 



   A few short weeks later I will be selling supplies along with my jewelry and art at the Pasadena Bead and Design Show. I am super excited for Pasadena! My table is twice the size of last time and it's a good thing because I have so much new product! I am busy working on some new kits and I was lucky enough to meet a gentleman with vintage 1940's Swarovski rhinestone components new old stock! I bought it all! I have been listing a few pieces on Etsy but the pictures do them no justice. Everything is just gorgeous and sparkles like crazy!



I also just came into a HUGE stash of vintage pocket watch parts. 




I hope you all can come on out and see what's new! The Pasadena show starts on Jan 17 and runs through Jan 20th 10AM-6PM daily. 

   I am super excited that I am going to get to do some traveling in 2013! I will be heading to Tuscon, AZ for the Tucson Bead Show at the Windmill in February and and Concord, CA in March. I have a few other places in the works too as well as some of my regular local trunk shows! I am amazed daily by all of the incredibly creative people I get to meet and am truly grateful for all of my customers and friends for their support and inspiration! I feel so very lucky I get to spend my days doing what I love! Let's make 2013 one to remember!

Sparkle On!
Crystal