Tuscon Time!

Hey remember me! I'm back! It's a new year 2015 and I hope it is treating you all well so far. Time for some big changes! I spent the end of 2014 really thinking about where I'm heading, what's truly important to me, and what exactly I'm doing. I've spent the last half of 2014 lost in a world of music. 



I have been writing with my friend Jimmy Ganzer and it has reopened up old creative doors for me that I find myself wanting to explore again. Please like the band page on Facebook. We are in the process of recording an album and we will be posting some music very shortly, so you all can hear what's going on.



It has been a much needed break from the jewelry show circuit that I had been chasing non-stop the last 3 years. I was burning out on the jewelry thing and running on empty by the end of 2014. I made the decision to take a break from the Pasadena show this January because a good friend of mine is getting married and I couldn't stand the thought of missing another important event over work. I am however still heading to Tucson this year and I am very excited about it because I am not stressed out! I am in a new location at the Radisson on Speedway. It's the same show, the venue was just changed due to a remodel at the Windmill. The show starts on Monday Feb 2nd through Saturday Feb 7th I have been busy digging through all of my personal stash. 



I have decided it's time to part with some treasures I have been hoarding. I will of course have tons of sparkly treasures along with a ton of these one off pieces. You won't want to miss this one!  I can't wait to see everyone! I've met so many amazing people over the last few years in Tucson. It will be awesome to catch up with everyone!

I do want to let you all know I will not be at Glitterfest this Spring. I'm kinda bummed about missing this one, but I just don't have enough time between Tucson and Glitterfest's new date of Feb 28, 2015.  I may still have to go shop though! Don't worry! I plan to be back in the Fall and with a bunch of new work to show you. 



In the meantime you can always find me in my 
or email me if there is anything you need. 

I plan to do a few local trunk shows at bead stores over 1st part of the year as well. All you locals are always welcome to come shop me in my home as well or I can come to you.  Just contact me at (909) 519-8572 and we can set up a time. 

So I only made one resolution this new year and that is to create. I have been lucky enough to be blessed with many talents and I want to use this year to explore all of them and maybe find something new that I'm good at in the process! I hope to see you soon!

Sparkle on!
Crystal xoxo