Good things are happening in March!

I know it has been a while since I posted. My blog has been neglected because I have been so busy making creations for Glitterfest! Mark your calendars! It's just a couple weeks away! I am so excited to be including in this show amoung so many amazing artists.  If you don't know about Glitterfest, check out their website for more info, pics and artist bios.



I am also so very honored to be published in the current Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine. Be sure to check it out! The whole issue is worth every penny. My good friend Tara Wilson & I are featured in the Boutique Section. We will both be at the Garden of Beaden on March 25th from 5-8pm come by to say hi & grab a copy of this fabulous magazine!


This is the piece but the photo in the magazine is much prettier than mine :)