Shows, shows and more shows!

September is jam packed with trunk shows! It's also Bead Shop Hop month! I was at Brea Bead Works last weekend. Tara and I had a ball as usual with Scott and Wendy.  Lots of new faces doing the Shop Hop this year!



This weekend I will be closer to home at Garden of Beaden in Upland, CA on Friday and Saturday from 10-7 and Sunday 10-5PM. I just scored some amazing vintage brass. Come on down and check it out! The Bead Association has come up with a movie theme for the Shop Hop this year. Each store has picked a movie and are decorating accordingly. I am really looking forward to the Garden of Beaden show because she has picked "Across the Universe." Anyone that knows me knows my other love is music and I LOVE the Beatles. Shop owner & my friend, Irene Sanchez, has amazingly talented children. They have a band called Groovesession. So many good things are happening for them! They have been on tour all summer but they are back in town and I hear a rumor that Sarven may stop in with his keyboard to play some Beatles tunes for us. I may have to sing a few with him. I honestly cannot think of a better combination ... Music and Beads :) My idea of heaven! Be sure to stop by if you are in the area and check out Groovesession's facebook page to see where they will be next!




Next weekend I will be heading South to Bead Gallery in San Diego! Fri & Sat 10-7PM and Sunday Sept 23rd from 10-5. Their theme is Twilight. I have something in mind with a mixed media vampire twist ;) Come on down and play! 

Well, back to working on new creations for Glitterfest for now! October 13th is just around the corner! Really? Only 30 days until Glitterfest! Where does the time go? Hope to see you soon!

Sparkle on!
Crystal

P.S. Can't make it to a show? Check out my Etsy Shop... 
www.etsy.com/shop/vintagefairyfinds